- What information do we collect about you?
- How do we use the information we collect?
- Do we share your information with third parties?
- What choices do you have over how we use your information?
- How do we secure your information on our Sites?
- How can I contact IV?
What information do we collect about you?
We or our third party service providers (e.g., those providing fraud or security protection) may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including when:
- you provide us information
- we observe or collect information through technology
- we receive information about you from third parties
Information You Provide
We may ask you to provide information about yourself directly to our Sites, such as the following:
Information Observed or Collected Through Technology
- Navigational Information. Navigational information, such as the following, is collected by us and our third party service providers when you use our Sites:
browser type and version
the Internet service provider used to access our Sites
use of links to arrive at our Sites
web pages requested and viewed
time spent on our Sites
for our mobile websites, technical information about the device used, such as screen size, cookie support by the device and how images may appear
- Location Information. Our Sites and emails include features that may require collecting different types of location information that we then use for the specific feature you have selected.
- Cookies and other similar technology. We and our third party service providers may use “cookies.” Cookies assign a unique identification to your device and are typically stored on your device by your web browser. We may also use pixel tags (also known as web beacons, web bugs, and clear GIFs) on the Sites and in emails. A pixel tag is a nearly invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a webpage or in an email message.
The information we and our third party service providers collect through cookies, pixel tags and similar technology includes the following:
- your interactions with our Sites
- the time of your visit to our Sites
- confirmation when you open email from us
- sites you visit after visiting one of our Sites
Information Obtained from Third parties
How do we use the information we collect?
The information we learn from you helps us personalize your experience with us and our communications to you, and helps us continually improve your experience on our Sites.
We may use the information you provide for things like:
We use navigational information gathered through technology for determining things like:
We use information collected through cookies and similar technology to determine many of the same things listed for navigational information above. In addition cookies and similar technology are used for things like:
- personalizing your experience on our Sites
- tailoring emails to you based on your preferences on or use of our Sites
- determining return visitors
We use third-party analytics providers, such as Google Analytics, to measure traffic and usage trends, and to help us better understand your use of and interaction with our Sites. For more information on how Google uses data when you use our Sites, click here.
Do we share your information with third parties?
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to unrelated third parties except as set forth below. We may share your personal information with the following:
- our contractors, vendors, affiliates and third party service providers in order to perform tasks on our behalf such as the following:
- providing and improving our communications with you
- responding to requests
- security and fraud prevention
- cloud based and hosting services
- other villagers and guardians so that they can communicate with you
- as required to cooperate with a subpoena, search warrant or other legally valid inquiry, court order or other legal process, or as required or permitted by law
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our Sites, our users or others, including where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- as necessary and appropriate to protect us from harm due to fraud or other illegal activities.
We may also share aggregate data with third parties, but none of this data is connected to an individual’s personal information.
What choices do you have over how we use your information?
We give you choices about the information we collect and how we communicate with you.
- Email and Desktop Notifications: You may opt-out of our emails or desktop notifications by following the instructions listed in the email or notification that you received. However, with respect to emails, even if you opt-out you may still receive some non-commercial emails related to your use of the sites, such as post notifications.
- Location Information:
- Mobile Device Location Information. Your mobile device settings may allow you to disable location-based services, which will prevent our Sites from accessing your precise mobile device location information. We recommend you review the help or user manual provided with your device for instructions.
- Desktop Device Location Information. Your desktop web browser may allow you to remove permission you granted through your desktop device for our Sites to access your location information and/or completely block requests for location information. We recommend you review the help or user manual provided with your browser for instructions.
- Email Location Information. Your email program may allow you to prevent the pixel tags or images in the emails you receive from us from downloading, which will also prevent our service provider from accessing your location information.
How do we secure your information on our Sites?
Our Sites utilize firewalls and have implemented other reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures designed to protect the personal information in our custody or control from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Moreover, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. While we implement these security measures on our Sites, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
How can I contact Integrated Village?
Effective as of April, 2020